ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blaupunkt

Cupra K1 & Clio 200

Has anyone had any experience with these? Im bored of my kenny MD, and i want a MP3. Ive heard they are quite good, and its only £200 for the Acapulco. But the Los Angeles is still in the running. Is the sound quality good and what about ease of use? Do they last also coz my kennys bit buggered.

Next question...I have a CD changer attached to my head unit which is located in the boot. Thing is, sometimes the unit cant read the changer, but the changer is definately plugged in! When i scrol through sources (SRC) it goes through Tuner-All Off-MD and back to tuner, skipping CD. Any ideas why its being a pain in the ar$e?

Hon

Blaupunkt are wickeeeed, Although i dont have one of their headunit, i have heard a used a friends and it seemed good.

Not that i am in anyway biased due to the fact i have 2 of the amps and the subs out of their old demo car ;)

Cupra K1 & Clio 200

clio16v_boy, why did u put Bluespot? Is that what it is called instead like a alias. Does £250 for a MP3 player sound like good value from Blaupunkt?