ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 1.2 16v clio progress thread.

Dynamique 1.2 16v
Exactly mate ;) I knoe what I'd do! Whwt I find is that near me noone sells decent cond 1*2 :( but I thibk I'd be preoared to travel to get a decent model

You fitted xenon lights

Yeah I have the 172 projector xenon headlights

5egyredy.jpg

vabate6a.jpg

Probably going to be the last update for this car. The car is sold and I've got a deposit on my new car! Gone for a complete change and gone for a jap, progress thread will be up shortly when I pick it up.

So my car is going back to standard, every mod will be up for sale in the for sale section shortly

Bits will be ready to go Tuesday. Leather interior and alloys are sold. Sport xenon's will be for sale aswell as the scorpion back box, spaxx 40mm lowering springs, team heko wind deflectors etc

Bits will be ready to go Tuesday. Leather interior and alloys are sold. Sport xenon's will be for sale aswell as the scorpion back box, spaxx 40mm lowering springs, team heko wind deflectors etc
okay sweet mate got prices for any of them? also you have that induction kit still at all?

A slow one
no worrys brother been trying to get hold of si at spray shack to replicate that blank and some other bits but had no luck

no worrys brother been trying to get hold of si at spray shack to replicate that blank and some other bits but had no luck

He is a busy chap, but well worth waiting about for him buddy.

I do still have the scorpion backbox for sale, aswell as wind deflectors. Unfortunately the alloys and leather seats are sold. The projector headlights are also provisionally sold