ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blind or stupid!!

hi guys
just been out to check the oil on the 182-as i though should really check it as these things like a drink of the stuff and i cant find the dipstick. now i know its probably staring me right in the face but where is it(ps it was darkish at the time-thats my excuse anyway)
also i have two lightish scratches on the bonnet-im gutted as its only 5 weeks old and has been the victim of an attack by my cat-whats the best way to remove these scratches from a black gold paintwork(dont worry the cat is now pushing up flowers for its crimes!!)
cheers,nick

Ford Fiesta

hope ur joking about killing your cat!

try some super resin autoglym or scratch x.

the stick has an orange tip, centre engine bay at front.

Yaris Hybrid

Cats are a pain. I have one of those battery powered cat things that makes a high pitch noise. It does work but the biggest surprise is that no one has nicked it yet!

Dont attempt to check the stick when the engine is hot, or youll get 3rd degree burns for your trouble. You need to be a contorsionist to get to it, and will griddle your forearm on the manifold thingy.

P.S. mine hasnt used a drop since day one, and its been ragged to f**k since new. Its loosening up to be uber-rapid too :cool: Had a 1000 mile oil & filter change mind you.