ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bling Bling....Out with the dremel.

Shed.
Im not sure if its chavvy or not, but they were dull and had some nasty marks i couldnt remove. Pics are a bit s**t as they were taken with an N95 but you get the idea. Not the best job in the world but i only really wanted to get rid of the marks.

Before:

22042009227.jpg

22042009228.jpg

22042009229.jpg

During:

22042009230.jpg

22042009231.jpg

After:

22042009237.jpg

22042009240.jpg

22042009238.jpg

Shed.
Good effort, might give that a whirl on mine! Guide? :D
No but really, any pics of the dremmel/bit you used?

Just used the felt polishing wheels, and the buffing wheels. I could supply a pic if you really wanted me to but the wheels are pretty shagged now as i only got 2. They came with the dremel 100 piece set. Just used them with the AG metal polish.

dre414.jpg

Not bad for your "Piece of s**t" car.

Aye its a f**king s**t heap matey should have about 1 more years use from it, nearing 28,000 miles now.

Shed.
You mean i should get a GF??

Been nailing my ex from 5 years ago lol, no pics tho...yet. Enjoying being single at the moment.

120d M Sport
I think thats a big improvment myself, good work. Didnt know you had any mods on this though.

One point though...why don't you try and appreciate the car for what it is rather than rubbishing it and thinking you're too good for it all the while? Maybe you would get more enjoyment from it then

Shed.
WIre wool would of done the trick.

Not to bad. Bit shiny for me though.

Tried it but it would remove the tough grime, trust me i tried a lot.

I think thats a big improvment myself, good work. Didnt know you had any mods on this though.

One point though...why don't you try and appreciate the car for what it is rather than rubbishing it and thinking you're too good for it all the while? Maybe you would get more enjoyment from it then

Yeah, pedals, silvervisions, a ctr ariel and the aero wipers. Nothing more though. Wanted to get some springs on it but thats £100 not in my Isa and an extra £100 i need to find so i can get something with a bit more speed.

I do love it really but its looking a bit sorry for itself at the moment, well overdue for a machine polish and there are times when i look at it and when i drive it that makes me hate the thing, Putting foot down on Mways ect, rev counter clicks as it moves up and down, rubber squeeking sound coming from near the pedals as i turn the wheel, rattles so on so forth. But at times it can be very fun to drive.

120d M Sport
What are those pedals like to fit then I'm tempted after seeing those.

I see what you mean...I guess...they seem to have their good days and bad days don't they lol. I always see you slating it everywhere though, but whenever I've seen pics etc of it, it always looks in pretty mint condition. Some of the quirks are what makes it more fun at times I reckon, I gaurantee you miss it when its gone!

Shed.
Yeh i will do lol. I miss my old expression, that was a total shitheap though, stripped that out and learned to drive properly in it had some right fun.

They came form a member on here, they need riveting in but a riveting gun and rivets can be bought pretty cheap from DIY stores. Took me about an hour and a half, and some good DIY drilling skills.

DSC01253.jpg

And when they were first in,

DSC01254.jpg

120d M Sport
s**t- I wish I was more practical. When you sell the car PM me if you wanna sell the pedals though. And once again looks in top condition from that pic you certainly won't have any problems selling it believe it or not these 1.2 dynamiques are in big demand!!

Shed.
Lol i hope not !! wont be selling it for agers, the pedals wont come off easy mate and ill end up f**king them up if i do. Theres a few ppl who have them on here, they cost about £50 iirc.