ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bloody Courtesy cars!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

Dropped my cup off at Reno bodyshop due to spoiler catching on the rear of the roofline. Im now driving around in a 1.2!!! Im gutted, as it doesnt seem to come with a "loud" pedal!!! Im only hoping and praying that I dont get spotted...not been spotted in my cup, so definately dont wanna be spotted in this bloody thing! It does 0 - 60 in about 3 weeks!!! :mad:

LMAO! Thats jokes. Just thank the lord u dont own a merc, where the courtesy cars r smart cars!

0-60 in two decades

Youre lucky, Ive had a Ford Ka for 6weeks then a Micra (newshape) for two weeks. Im 6foot 3 and looked well gay in those two cars.

Golf GTD

hey....1.2s are great!

although they must be a severe comedown if you have been in a cup. going from a 1.6 306 was bad enough!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

The pug wasnt too bad...the 1.2 theyve given me is a bog standard 1.2...not an extreme or dynamic, etc., the handling is garbage, the feel of the car is bad...It was probably a Friday afternoon car! <KLB> I wasnt putting down the 1.2, just this one! My brother has a 1.1 saxo with an induction kit on, and it was leaving this clio for dust! (and I was working the engine hard)

I got lumbered with a 1.2 8v Fiat Punto for 2 weeks when mine was in the bodyshop.

Very gay, everything my car didnt have, such as the "girly" button (fun for about 2 minutes) trip meter (useful i guess), crap seats, kept feeling like I was going to slide off them, crap performance, absolute nightmare on the motorway (dont even think of overtaking...) and only a tape player....

Still, the girlfriend liked it, and it was economical, but I have now changed my mind on getting a smaller engine car due to this Punto.

At least (thank God) I didnt get given a Micra, I would have walked instead!

182, GTR, C63

Oy dickhead have some respect just cus you have a cup doesnt mean every other car is sh*t below 2.0. I love curtesy cars as i go out of my way to f*ck them up. If you wanna sl*g 1.2s off it aint welcome here.

Excuse language!!

its like going from broadband to dial up lol .

my 182s in the bodyshop and my courtesy car is an astra coupe, its just a bit better than a 1.2 but not much