ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BLOODY RENAULT SUNROOFS!!!

After Renault fixed it a month ago the sunroof is once again rattling and loose!!! Its p###ing me off now, why cant the Renault muppets sort the sunroof out first time round, its getting worse everytime I open it now. When its closed you can feel it moving if you put your hand on it and the top part of the frame. Just for my info whats causing it to keep doing this?

Clio 1.6 16V

My 2003 1.6 Dyn leccy sunroof doesnt rattle it just CREAKS!! My steering wheel also creaks so all in all it feels like your sailing an old wooden ship. Funnily enough its p###ing me off too:( On mine its seems to be the frame of the sunroof that is making the noise. If you flex the frame of the sunroof with your hand you can hear the noise. Sound familiar? If you remove the internal edging strip you will see between the headlining and roof several 10mm bolts around the frame. Try tightening these up.

I have had mine done once already! rattlin like mad again though, think ill take it in again tommorow then if there is somethin else they can do about it.

H22A7 Accord Type R

im just putting up with mine, as i dont want the car going into the bodyshop to get taken into bits................they are bound to damage something else in the process!!!

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc

I have the same problem with my sunroof if i have it open then close it, it will creak like mad. Especially over winter there with the ice on it, it creaked like fcuk so i just turned the radio up louder.

Whats the best way to fix it?