ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 172 - Durham services

1.2 16v
BJ52 VGU spotted at roadchef Durham services ... Seen it at the corner of my eye N thought... s**t that's clean, possibly on cliosport... Walked past an bam, Cliosport tax disc pocket! Puts my 1.2 to shame. But one day.. One day!

mk4 golf gttdi
Cheers guys just on way back from Scottish boarders have a bit.of fun in the old girl lol she need a good clean.again tho.

1.2 16v
No worries mate! Seen parked up behind the costa... Stood out among all them bangers, even the bm next to it lol!

Where abouts u from mate?

mk4 golf gttdi
Cheers were u parked? Didn't rly take anynotice just wanted food lol. Get her all polished up tmora n wet vax interior. Am from Skelton meself bud u?

1.2 16v
I was parked yer.. Other side by the hotel under big tree lol. Same blue clio too. Nice, just down the road from there, spennymoor... Shittymoor to be exact.

1.2 16v
Just bog standard really! Ha. Got lots in mind though such as full trim match and engine bay clean and paint, inside retrim, just subtle touches really. The most i'd go in terms of the engine is probablies an airfilter.. But that's for the noise. Wont gain much from a 1.2!

As it's my first I'm just building up my no claims an goin for 197 in a year or two. I'll be 25 after my (hopeful, touch wood) 2nd years no claims so should be cheap-ish. That'll be my mod heavy burnin passion! Hopefully be cheap as chips with the new model coming out soon! Can't get away with the 200 :/

U up this way often? Yours modded much then mate?

Last edited:
  Megane RS250
Just bog standard really! Ha. Got lots in mind though such as full trim match and engine bay clean and paint, inside retrim, just subtle touches really. The most i'd go in terms of the engine is probablies an airfilter.. But that's for the noise. Wont gain much from a 1.2!

As it's my first I'm just building up my no claims an goin for 197 in a year or two. I'll be 25 after my (hopeful, touch wood) 2nd years no claims so should be cheap-ish. That'll be my mod heavy burnin passion! Hopefully be cheap as chips with the new model coming out soon! Can't get away with the 200 :/

U up this way often? Yours modded much then mate?

Hows your car coming along bud? I keep meaning to say hi but always get side tracked on this site.

mk4 golf gttdi
What centre browny?

Fairenuff bud cnt fault ya. Got ram air filter n just bought as cat back powerflow tday hope for some coilovers n new wheels asap! Save some money get sports cat ssmanifold highrise cams n remap. Depends if a fancy a quick run out tbh bud but if there ne meets will always travel .

1.2 16v
Hows your car coming along bud? I keep meaning to say hi but always get side tracked on this site.

Yeah not bad! Nothing as of yet progressed on that front. Just got a holiday booked for before Christmas and we're havin an engagement party next weekend so I'm skint! First step is to grab myself a haynes manual and fix a few problems that have popped up. Drivers seat has decided to start sliding free on one of the runners is the main issue + a few other temp issues with the engine temp gauge and the heaters not blowing heat (turn the fan to 4 and it just turns cold so im thinking somethin like a heating element on its way out? How u been mate? How ls the motor!?

Yeah same here bud, will travel to a one. Just haven't been able to make the last meet or the next NE one, it's a day before I get back from lanzerote hahaha meh. One day! Was that what u went to pick up today from the borders like? Ha

mk4 golf gttdi
Yeah same bud forgot about.the last meet haha. Yeah it was mate hope to get it.fitted tmora n get tip chopped off so can be hidden behind bumper