ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 172 in Warwick parked outside pizza express

Countryman JCW
That was me ;) i live on that road so im usually parked somewhere along there every day

You local to Warwick?

BG FF 182
I've seen your car around there several times, looks very good. I live 15 mintues from warwick near shipston on stour.

Countryman JCW
Haha... i must clean it this weekend it looks FILTHY!

My girlfriends dad lives in newbold on stour and her brother in shipston so over there quite a lot, will keep an eye out for you mate!

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
It's only a rep, running a 1.2 I think, slow as hell. Don't let him tell you otherwise!!

Countryman JCW
Lol yeah but it's got an induction kit so it's pushing almost 78bhp now... That silver thing in the front bumper isn't an intercooler, it's just an old radiator I butchered and zip tied to the bumper to make it look turbo'd init

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Lol yeah but it's got an induction kit so it's pushing almost 78bhp now... That silver thing in the front bumper isn't an intercooler, it's just an old radiator I butchered and zip tied to the bumper to make it look turbo'd init

Haha, I knew it!!