ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 172 - Kirkham

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
Going past Morrison's in Kirkham near Preston today in Dark Blue 172 with ClioSport stickers in side and back window, looked a bit dirty though :rasp:

I was in the Silver Omega at the lights next to you where you were turning right past George Pub.

Can't believe finally seen someone with ClioSport stickers round ere.

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
No one know of this? It had great ClioSport stickers on't side and Mahoosive one on the back, surely it must be someone on here??

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
Result! Theres another one in black that lives up near the Grammar, familiar with it?

Megane RS 275 Trophy
I see the black one all the time (I live close the Grammar) there's also a 55 plate Inferno but it never moves of the drive?

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
Is the 55 plate a 182?? If so i used to see it on my way to college having a bath at Newton Car and Van lol

It turned up spotless, and went away the same, but wet. Think it's my mates step dad. He's got one but never uses it apparently.