ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 182, Blackburn Tescos....

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Youre a braver person than I am - parking amongst the numpties near the entrance. Strictly reserved for the elderly and the TWDGAS Drivers (those who dont give a sh*t). Check your door for dings, when you get back!

D.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

FM - have you been there before and parked up right outside the entrance? I saw a Willy outside there a couple of weeks ago, but was on the mobile to the missus at the time.....

D.

Polo GTi

Nah I dont park up at the front I park at the side bit, if you come from daisyfield side, to many knobbers with no brains who would love to touch and dent my willy :eek:

I wasnt in the Willy today my Bro has my car while his is at the garage, I was in a Red Rolf Yaris with a bloke from work.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

LOL - Rolf Yaris! :D

I remember when the wife took her MR2 into Toyota to be repaired. They gave her a loan red Yaris with HUGE "THIS CAR HAS SAT NAV" stickers all over it. She hated it and died of embarrassment!

D.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

I must admit, the Yaris does have potential. Imagine Toyota fitting a screamer of a 16v in there - maybe 1.6/1.8, lowering it, sorting out the suspension and maybe offloading all the additional weight of extras, similiar to a 172 Cup?

Then again, Toyota would never release it at a cheap enough price to make it worthwhile.

A Yaris Turbo? Stranger things have have happened....!

D.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

How often Leeshez? I usually go to Asda, more often than not...

If I go today - youll spot mine a mile off. Immaculately clean Saturday morning, Monday morning caked in bird sh*t. b******s.

D.