ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 182 & inferno 182 & Renault 5

172 cup
Both spotted in Silver End at around 3pm

Blue 182 i followed into Silver End from the Renault garage direction... you were behind a lorry, i was two cars behind you. Female driver

Inferno 182 pulled into Silver Street at the cross roads, i did flash and wave, got a strange look though! Male driver

I also spotted Yellow Daves mate with the very lowered Renault 5... parked near to the Renault garage in Cressing... (about 1pm)

Golf GT & A4 Avant
More than likely to be Sam, he's friends with one of the guys that works there. tungsten grey on anthracite 5spokes? He's hoping to pick up a raider over the next few weeks and rebuilding it so should be nice.

Have you seen the black Mk1 clio 16v with white wheels? it's now turbo'd. didn't pull much on Sam's 5, not as much as it should anyway, still quicker than a standard 1*2 though

172 cup
Quite possibly... all i spotted as i flew by was that it was the H reg one from southend that i've also seen previously before in Braintree on Millenium way!

No i haven't seen that one around... although i'mnormally pretty useless at spotting ppl, it was just pure chance that i spotted these three all in one day! :eek: