ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 182 Wickford JJ Z reg plate.

Iceberg Ph2 172
Blue 182 in wickford, was working a few doors down from your house. Reg JJZ ****
Pretty sure i see a CS sticker in rear windows, anyway i was the concrete lorry driver blocking your road, that it seems wound you up so you ever so kindly made some noise for me, loved it!
Sounded awesome, and possibly even turbo?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Blue 182 in wickford, was working a few doors down from your house. Reg JJZ ****
Pretty sure i see a CS sticker in rear windows, anyway i was the concrete lorry driver blocking your road, that it seems wound you up so you ever so kindly made some noise for me, loved it!
Sounded awesome, and possibly even turbo?

Welcome to the forum mate. I'm in Wickford with an Iceberg blue 182 but this wasn't me. Not sure who it is as I've not seen another blue 182 in Wickford.
Hope you'll be joining us for some meets this year?

Ron

Iceberg Ph2 172
So what exhaust was that sounded perfect. Yeah i tend to annoy a lot of people doing my job. and i am hoping to show my face soon. Got a sorry looking iceberg ph2 that im halfway through sorting out. discs pads bearings bushes rad exhaust clean plates and cam belt and dephaser buffed head lights de wipered rear , eibach sportlines and a laguna splitter which I know is marmite but I love it done so far. its getting there. sorry about the poor writing im using an ancient phone at mo dropped my phone in bath!.

Last edited:
  Clio 172 cup
Its a ktec exhuast can't actually here it inside the car. All you here is induction rawr. My car was in them same state when I bought it, 4k later she is golden lol