ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue Black And Green172 Cup....

No car
Ok, so ive been a member for a couple of months now. Had the cup since September...Im not sure if the old guy who owned it was on here but it came with the cliosport.net bottle opener on the key and also tax disc holder:S Absoloutely in love with it! The car is the same as when I bought it, i thought it was perfect :cool:(obviously each to there own)... Its on coilovers, had a stage one remap (not sure were from), got a powerflow cat back system (looking to upgrade real soon though)

The headlights are a bit scruffy with the usal cloudnyness, going to have a go at them following the guide on here:eek:..
CLIO-1.jpg
[/IMG]
Im not to sure on the air intake feed, thinking of taking it out and putting a fog light back in there?
IMG_0270.jpg
[/IMG]
When i first saw the car wasnt keen on the black and green but ive grown to love it! Very different! Now after a little bit of kurbing im thinking of getting them refurbed BUT the question is do i get them black again or shall i go for anthracite? seen a few with anthracite and i think the look good!

Another thing on the to do list is to change that bee sting aerial as i get bad bad signal! might get a citroen C2 aerial (i head they were a flush fit) or a civic type R aerial!

Will post more pics and updates when I have a go at doing the lights!

Yeah i agree with the yellow, blue and yellow goes alot better than blue and green. Anthracite rims would look good with the yellow too, i dont think theyd look as good with the green.

I'd put the fog back in and put the cold air feed behind the grille that way its best of both worlds and looks better IMO. seems like an awesome car though :) looks alot more original than alot of the 172s I've seen

No car
I'm tempted with the yellow! Really considering anthracite wheels too, Yeah I'm gona order a fog light in the next couple of days to stick on there!

Clio 172 cup
The yellow just looks superb on a blue cup, especially behind black/dark alloys, it also matches the yellow 172 sticker on the doors

No car
That was a while back lol! Very stupid, when I had a puncture, I undone the bolts to take the wheel off and the paint come off aswell :banghead: