ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue Cup at Moons Moat Maccies, Redditch... N18 ***.

M@C

Clio 172 Cup
Spotted it parked up as I went to the drive through and thought I saw a ClioSport sticker on it.

Around 1200 as I picked up some lunch for the missus.:)

RB 182FF
I'm from the ditch but don't live in the ditch anymore! See quite a few about but only know 1 of them! haha

M@C

Clio 172 Cup
Since getting the Clio a couple of weeks ago I'm seeing more Sports than ever kicking around here now.

I never noticed them before!!:S

RB 182 Cup
newthy - i think it was you i said hello to in traffic this afternoon?

nice RB by the way, snap!

M@C

Clio 172 Cup
Wow, more peeps creeping out of the woodwork by the day!!:eek:

Nearly enough for our own region!!:D

I'll keep an eye out for you all and say hi if I spot you.;)

This is me if you spot me (the car, not the kid!!):

IMG_0066.jpg

Mine has matching Recaro in the back for the nipper and designer dents in the roof from the previous owner. OY52 ***

clio sport 172
Wow, more peeps creeping out of the woodwork by the day!!:eek:

Nearly enough for our own region!!:D

I'll keep an eye out for you all and say hi if I spot you.;)

This is me if you spot me (the car, not the kid!!):

IMG_0066.jpg

Mine has matching Recaro in the back for the nipper and designer dents in the roof from the previous owner. OY52 ***

this is mine
clio2.jpg

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
didnt know there were so many members near me, i'm just down the road in alcester

M@C

Clio 172 Cup
I was thinking that but I was going to work out when I was free first.

Maybe somewhere that does cheap pub grub?

M@C

Clio 172 Cup
The more the merrier... so long as you don't mind being mocked for it!! (Just kidding ;))

DB.

BMW 440i
You will often see me in Redditch to as my missus lives there. (I live in Harborne, Birmingham)

I have an RB182 05 plate ending in VUK.

RB 182
I keep seeing an RB at the Bramley cottage, not too fussed where we meet, tis nice weather so a good beer garden will do.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
You want to be careful getting work done there they almost wrecked my dads Volvo, just check what they have done afterwards

1.5 Clio Dynamique
You want to be careful getting work done there they almost wrecked my dads Volvo, just check what they have done afterwards

ill have a look to the best of my abilities....i am abit wary of them after recent happenings shall we say which i wont go into online

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
if you have any problems go over the road to auto services they are pretty good

clio sport 172
well we might all live in or around the red 'itch' but weve got a fair few coments on here now :)

Dave 63... does your clio have white wheels? i think i seen it if so at mackies oakenshaw not that long ago..

1.5 Clio Dynamique
if you have any problems go over the road to auto services they are pretty good

cheers, but i usually take my car to a local garage or get a mate who lives down the road to do it for me

only taking it there because im getting the work done for free lol

DB.

BMW 440i
well we might all live in or around the red 'itch' but weve got a fair few coments on here now :)

Dave 63... does your clio have white wheels? i think i seen it if so at mackies oakenshaw not that long ago..

Standard 182 cup pack wheels pal