ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue V6, Chesterfield today (20th)

Clio 182
I *think* the reg started with M8? Private plate. Couldn't see as there was a bike behind you blocking my view! You were near Halfrauds anyways going towards town. Sounded gorgeous! Don't see them around here very often!

Laura x

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Thanks Laura that would be me :D

Darren and Wayne your both wrong about the wheels ;)

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Hai! Was nice to see one in Chesterfield! Looks fookin awesome.. and sounded ace!! :)

Thanks, actually seen 2 inferno 182's today both around Matlock though and had a quick look at one for sale today at Eckington as i have a soft spot for them!!

S4 Avant
Thanks, actually seen 2 inferno 182's today both around Matlock though and had a quick look at one for sale today at Eckington as i have a soft spot for them!!

Might have been me, I passed you a couple of weeks ago going through Darley Dale as well.

I need to get me a vee one day. I love Addz's!

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Dave dont think it was you mate as you have black wheels dont you?

The 2 i saw today had anthracite 182 cup wheels on.

S4 Avant
Ah won't have been me then, yeah I've got black pro races on.

May well have been a lad whose girlfriend I know.

Clio 182

I've passed the one in that garage at Eckington! Didn't look too closely though. How much is it?? I was in Matlock yesterday but didn't pass you there!

Last edited:

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Laura the one at Eckington is £7295, looked in good nick but that's all i could tell you.

Inferno is a gorgeous colour :cool:

Clio 182
Ah right...Inferno is a gorgeous colour!!! I prefer it to petrol blue I think.. only seen one before (at Trax) and prefer mine :cool: Bloody lovely though! lol

BG 182
Laura the one at Eckington is £7295, looked in good nick but that's all i could tell you.

Inferno is a gorgeous colour :cool:

Evening,

They've dropped the price on that again then, think it started at £7995 a few weeks ago...thought the sills may have been riveted, Awesome looking car though, rubber neck every time I drive past it:D