ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue V6 Fish brothers Swindon - 22/04/06

Clio 1.4, SV650S
Saw you picking your car up. would have popped over and said hi but the RAC man was had just removed my car from his truck and i was too busy worrying that my car wouldn't get sorted. lol

MK2 Clio V6 255
Was Me mate, Take it the mis-firing prob has gone and got worse??

Was in there getting my coils checked as one went bang last week.

Could see the RAC van but didnt take any notice, excuse my ignorance tho was just in a rush to get out of there.

Dennis

Clio 1.4, SV650S
Yeah, conked out ont he way to work and then wouldn't start. I was never going to go back to that garage, but i called them and they said they'd look at it for free this time!

I insisted a mechanic came out to take a look and he turned it over... wouldn't start. He flicked the ignition on and off a few times and it started. His theory was the fuel pump wasn't priming the first time, so he went straight to the relay box. Relays and connections are covered in corrosion. He did that in under 5 mins!!!!! so why they couldnt have done it last time i really don't know.

anyway fingers crossed!!!

MK2 Clio V6 255
You cant deny them doing it for free.

Least they knew wot to do ths time.

Fingers crossed you shouldnt have any more problems.