ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue Valver - Cinema Cribbs C’way

Vee dub

Williams Blue valver on turbines (white?)

L reg if i remember correctly, had a cliosport sticker.

This was sunday night at around 9/9.30

Tom

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Would have been Adams_16v old one.

If i remember rightly BenRs mate from round our way has bought it. Its silly quick too!

Zydered - was it you i spotted behind me the other day (possibly thursday) going away from frenchay campus, past filton avenue? I turned left onto gloucester road. It was a sweet v whosever it was - they shouldnt be allowed on the road though imo, theyre far too distracting in your rear view! :D ;)

Pikey Truck

Quote: Originally posted by Si Griffiths on 18 April 2005

Zydered - was it you i spotted behind me the other day (possibly thursday) going away from frenchay campus, past filton avenue? I turned left onto gloucester road. It was a sweet v whosever it was - they shouldnt be allowed on the road though imo, theyre far too distracting in your rear view! :D ;)

lol, true.

i saw the blue when i was with TomS on sunday after the SW meet!! twas v nice!!:D

Clio V6 255

I live in Almondsbury so probably! used to have a black clio dynamique when I worked at Clifton, had the V about 2 months now, cant stop driving it!! :D