ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

blue williams plymstock morrisons

Hybrid Track ****
That would have been the cliosport newbie that is me.

In a cliotstastic twist of fate I had a race through Plymouth that morning with a valver with willy wheels on and Renault writen down the side in pimped gold letters. I flukily caught up with them on the way home from work as well. Was that you?

Hybrid Track ****
I would have been by myself as I’d just finished work.
Other than the 22 more horses and several kgs it interests me to see how a Williams compares to a 172.

Several other Devonshire spottings:

I spotted an valver shaped Clio with what looked like 17,18 inch gold alloys on and some non clio lights on front and rear outside the uni yesterday. It had a Williams sticker on the back, but because it was moving I wasn’t able to get a proper look.
I’ve also seen it in the Pennycomequick area a few times as well.
It seemed either a moded Willy or a Valver with Williams aspirations. Anyone’s on here?

I also saw a lowered Valver with big white alloys on in Lee Mill. Looked pretty sweet and well looked after.