ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

blue182,manc + silver182,M62

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Went to manchester today for a day trip.:D

Spotted a blue 182 near Manchester City Centre about 3 clock

then Spotted silver 182 on M62 towards liverpool (from manc)

is that anyone? Did you see me in my flame red 172?

;)

Titanium F/F 182
ME. Yey first spotted. Saw you in the red 172. I turned off towards St. Helens. Also saw that Chrylser thing with its big flappy spolier thing pull out on you.
The colour of your car looked great. I slowed down when i saw it to get a better look. The kiddie in the front seat looked like they were enjoying themselves too. What alloys have you got on aswell. They suit the car nicely,.... from what i could tell at 70ish mph

Last edited:
great! I was gonna wave but thought you'd think i was a goon!;)

That was my son in the car. Think he will become a lil boy racer one day!

Alloys are SK racing 18's. They were on when i got it. They gettin refurbed over summer as they are bad.

Your car was lovely, all clio are nice in silver!

:cheers:

Titanium F/F 182
Good job you didn't get too close cos you'd soon see that it is one dirty car. Not been cleaned since last NW run. Thats 3 weeks and 1500miles ago. Lets say half the fly population of st. helens is on my front bumper lol :S

Titanium F/F 182
... inside has half a bag of square crisps scattered about!
:D

I love squares. Salt and vinegar or cheese and onion?

salt and vinegar!
I breaked too hard and they went flying off my sons knee! oops poor lad!
:race:

RenaultSport clio 182
Sounds Like You Saw My 182 In Blue Near The City Centre, I Live In The City So Probaily Mine On The Way To Work. One Of My Mates Has An Identical One To Mine But Lives In Prestwich Could Have Been Him.

great!
I was at a big junction. just come off m602. i was turning towards road to bury.:D
Was there a church or summit at the junction?

Sorry its vague....at that point i did not have a foggiest where i was and was searchin on the map where to go!
;)

RenaultSport clio 182
Sounds Like My Mate Dave, He Lives Just Up Near There And I Was In South Manchester Yesterday. He's Joining The Club Today, So He'll Probabily Post Something Soon.