ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bluetooth ear piece

I need a bluetooth ear peice to work with an Nokia N70 or N80 ypu guys got any recomendations?

I dont fancy somthing too big and it needs a good battery life?

Cheres

Scott

Clown Car
I have a Motorola H700, it's not very big at all, has good sound qulity and a good battery life because the mic boom can fold shut when not in use which switches off the power, when you get a call just flip out the boom, it switches on, pairs and then answers the call iirc.

They had the H700 on a special for £39.99 at Carphone Warehouse not long ago, but i see it is now back up to full price, best do a search online for one.

http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/commerce/servlet/gben-pd-ProductAccessories?S=230&PN=MAIN.COMMERCE.ACCESSORIES.BLUETOOTH.HEADSETS&modelName=&manId=&modelId=&fullArticleName=MAIN.UK.INTERNET.PRODDISPLAY.PALETTES.BLUETOOTH.GLOBAL&subCatFullArticleName=MAIN.UK.INTERNET.PRODDISPLAY.PALETTES.BLUETOOTH.HEADSETS&subCategoryName=Headsets&categoryName=Bluetooth&parentPalette=MAIN.COMMERCE.ACCESSORIES.BLUETOOTH&accessoryid=MOTH700PHFBT&accessoryName=Motorola%20H700%20Bluetooth%20headset