ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BMC CDA with no air feed

Is it okay to run one without the cold air feed ducting, as in my Panda the engine bay is pretty small so it's quite cramped.

The CDA is at the front of my engine bay, and that's where the cold air feed would be anyway. Is it okay to run it with it open though?

yeah its fine, just limits the amount of cold air getting to it, makes it sooooo much louder too, see if you like it

On my vts i left it off because the bmc did absolutely nothing for performance so i took it off just for the sound :)

Impreza Wagon
On my vts i left it off because the bmc did absolutely nothing for performance so i took it off just for the sound :)

I found the BMC to be good on my 106, a lot better than most other kits on the market. They're fairly loud though.....

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
not a lot for you to be able to tell, Think k-tec did a test on this and found that the CAF restricted airflow = less power
Can someone at k-tec pls confirm this if true? I'll go take my feed off right now :D