ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BMW 320d Msport e91

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
Picked my Partners car up from Jim at WhiteDetails following a minor correction detail ( some localised major correction) with wheel off, interior and engine bay bolt ons and Gtechniq/LTT upgrades

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
ju8upesu.jpg

Followed it. I don't need to really ask this, but presume you're happy? The OP doesn't elude to much!

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
Man of few words ...
Really happy, the difference is amazing.
When we first viewed the car it hadn't been prepped by the dealership so asked them to not "valet" it, they thought I was bonkers. It was minging especially the leather ( how it was so dirty on a 19k car I will never know) But nothing that looked like it couldn't be rectified. We had the car a couple of weeks before I could get it in with Jim ( he very kindly moved some bookings to fit us in ), so I gave it a wash only to reveal a few nasty scratches. Some quite weird deep scratches on the bonnet.
When we dropped the car off with Jim I showed him the scratches, so he did some extra correction in these areas. ( he said the paint was like granite) I also hadn't originally booked the under bonnet bolt but added this. He managed to get virtually all the scratches out bar the worst on the bonnet although these are much reduced. We provided new bonnet, tailgate, wheel badges and new set of mats to finish things off.
Just needs privacy glass and hubs/calipers painting now...

Honda & VW
Jim is the ONLY person I'd ever consider to work on my cars, that shouldn't take anything away from all the other star Detailers out there but Jim is immense!!