ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BMW 330ci

BMW 330ci
So sold my BMW compact 316ti. Was a great little car, really loved it. Loved the interior. But decided I wanted a new car, I couldn't think of any car I really wanted to replace it with, so decided to stick with BMW and the E46 and decided on a 3 series coupe. I decided on a 330ci. Sold my car on the Friday and picked this up on the Saturday. Want to get the interior as good as on my compact.

Compact:
arapujag.jpg

typutevu.jpg

And the new 330:
ape9ary2.jpg

2e4u7y8y.jpg

umapyhuv.jpg

ase3ebaj.jpg
byne6u9y.jpg
e9ereped.jpg
ezaqyvuz.jpg

330Ci cab
Very nice.

I wanted a coupe, grey with red heated leather. Couldn't find one so settled on a blue vert with non heated grey leather and sat nav.
odd compromise I know, but love it now.

cracking cars. How many miles has it covered?

BMW 330ci
I wanted this colour and spec I was after was heated black leather with electric seats. Did want xenons but couldn't find any with all. But really happy with this. And 111,000.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Is this SJ old car that was on here for sale?

If so it looks like a great car and very well cared for.

BMW 330ci
Does look very similar. Actually looked at yours and debated whether coming to view but was 3 hours away. Tbf after seeing yours I knew this was the combo I wanted :) don't suppose you kept the gear knob ?

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Does look very similar. Actually looked at yours and debated whether coming to view but was 3 hours away. Tbf after seeing yours I knew this was the combo I wanted :) don't suppose you kept the gear knob ?

Nope i sold the car complete mate

They are really good cars! def the best colour combo too!

I also found the armrest gets in the way and changed the lot for some cup holders...

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
So much car for the ££. Nice. BMWsport.net continues to grow.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
I bought. Genuine bmw cup holders for mine, and coin holder cost £50 iirc

BMW 330ci
Done a few little bits:

Polished black shadow line came up much better than I thought it would be tbf.

Sprayed lower grill black.

Polished front and back lights. Front aren't what I was hoping for :/.

Sprayed carbon cube on the door cards.

Pics:

Before:

tyqagevy.jpg

6uraqugu.jpg

After:

e3ezetym.jpg

seryhu2e.jpg

geve6ury.jpg

Lower grill:

emyta9u7.jpg

Carbon cube restore:

meruqemy.jpg

rujusa6e.jpg

ta2ybuhy.jpg

3e2e3uza.jpg

jetetyga.jpg

4u4aqehy.jpg

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Makes me wish I'd waited and got the grey that I originally wanted. Oh well. Could be selling soon anyway

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Yeah they look great in grey, best colour IMO. Mine is black. First and last black car

BMW 330ci
Looks brilliant, fantastic looking car.

Even though my grey coupe was only a 2.0 I still miss it :(

Thank you :)

I was originally looking at the 2.0l but found it was something silly like £30 extra to get this 3. And then it was a no brainer really.