ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BMW

I carnt believe it but a bmw has just whooped my ass big tym!!

debadged and showin off so i thought game on until he booted it, started fish tailin so i kept my distance as soon as it gripped i was up the back side of his car, all the way thro 2nd but as i changed the BMW just kept goin and goin i chickened out at bout 85ish and had clearly lost, thought it was the new back to the future car or sumut, clearly a 3series m reg and white had twin zorst to da left and spoiler, any1 no what it was likely 2 b?:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Revels Mum & Sister

If he is booting it and fish tailing probably an M3 brother in laws used to do that!!

clio 20v

yeh id say m3 if it caned ya, i stayed with a 325 wen i had the 1800 till about 110 an then he started creeping infront

adi

i thought m3 but surely if it was an m3 he would have a great big m3 badge on the back of it? and thanx gr a 316! I mean come on!!;)

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

some of those bmws are rapid, tried to intice an M3 for a laugh but the old bloke driving was having none of it.. so i left him alone