ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BMW

I carnt believe it but a bmw has just whooped my ass big tym!!

debadged and showin off so i thought game on until he booted it, started fish tailin so i kept my distance as soon as it gripped i was up the back side of his car, all the way thro 2nd but as i changed the BMW just kept goin and goin i chickened out at bout 85ish and had clearly lost, thought it was the new back to the future car or sumut, clearly a 3series m reg and white had twin zorst to da left and spoiler, any1 no what it was likely 2 b?:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Revels Mum & Sister

If he is booting it and fish tailing probably an M3 brother in laws used to do that!!

clio 20v

yeh id say m3 if it caned ya, i stayed with a 325 wen i had the 1800 till about 110 an then he started creeping infront

adi

i thought m3 but surely if it was an m3 he would have a great big m3 badge on the back of it? and thanx gr a 316! I mean come on!!;)

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

some of those bmws are rapid, tried to intice an M3 for a laugh but the old bloke driving was having none of it.. so i left him alone