ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Boatyard Inn Meet Tonight

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
its above the towing eye, maybe been tracked?
thats my ten pence worth anyway!!

'18 Megane dci
Had a cracking day today at York, plenty of pics and a vid (eventually) to come.

A meet sounds good, somebody name a time and place, i'll be there (please don't say maccies, lol).

Dave.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
could do an old skool sunday meet at JJB soccerdome at trafford centre..then go for drive somwhere..?

Maz

LY 200
9th is Donnington Track Day Weekend Dave, u will never be able to pick a date that everyone is free :p I would say the best thing to do would be to pick a date, put a thread on and see how many people can make it :D

Dave Cli02 said:
October 9th or 16th then 1pm ?

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels
Martin. said:
could do an old skool sunday meet at JJB soccerdome at trafford centre..then go for drive somwhere..?

Was thinking that but is getting close to xmas and all the nutters will be heading to the Traffic Centre on weekends.....:(

So was thinking at the Reebok Stadium for a change on a non-match day.....is still pretty central for everyone?????

Maybe a drive or some king pinning???

FlamingMonkey said:
Yep it's the same car from used car buyer mag, can'r believe you didn't spot mine on the pic too, mine was in the mag ;)

Mine was also in that issue and there... but was stinkin' so I left it in the corner to think about what it had done... i didn't drive through those mud puddles that's for sure...

RS Megane DCi 175
GazTwo said:
So was thinking at the Reebok Stadium for a change on a non-match day.....is still pretty central for everyone?????

Sounds good to me!
Just need to sort out a day/time...evenings on w/ends?

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels
MattT said:
Sounds good to me!
Just need to sort out a day/time...evenings on w/ends?

Got a few things happening over October.....Donington, Pod & Go-karting so reckon we'll be into November....keep an eye in Meetings & Events.

CLIO
was good meetin a few new faces(mitch and mja182) and was a good turn out in general...roll on the next..

cheers james