ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Body Kits!!

1.4 Fiesta!!!

Is it just me or is there a lack of clio body kits out there?

Im looking for a body kit for my MK1 172(W reg) and ive been browsing the net for ages but cant really find anything. I did find one I like but in the pic its fitted to is a MK2, does anyone know if this kit would fit a MK1 172?

http://www.autostyling.uk.com/images/renault_stinger.htmlhttp://www.autostyling.uk.com/images/renault_stinger.html

I like the little mesh bits and the dual spots...nice!

If anyone knows of any other decent kits can they let me know pls, cheers :D

I think the lack of bodykits out there is that there is hardly any demand.

Most people are pretty happy with how the top spec clios look.

They will all make your 172 look like a done-up 1.2:( And what will happen when you come to sell it? Ever seen a GT Turbo with a 1989 bodykit? It will ming!

not if its doen well, i aint doen anything major to my car and think that looks alright, obvious its down to personal taste though

I agree with Ben H, Youve got a 172... be proud of it!

Putting a kit on it would be a mistake.

Minor mods are much better!!

Leave the body kits for us 1.2 owners.......not that Im gonna touch one!

Especially the two at the top of this post. The spoilers are ok, but thats it.

Dont be a :p

Any car can be improved.. so if he wants a bodykit, be it 1.2 or a 172.. if someone likes it, have it!

Daz.

I agree with Daz why does everyone seem to despise bodykits on this site. A well choosen body kit drastically improves your car and if you select spliters and skirts from other kits from other cars then your car can look really individual.

Its personal taste of course but i certatinly dont wanna drive around in a car which looks the same as everyone elses.

when you have a modded car i used to have a saxo with a kit (moons ago) and u pull up alongside another standard or modified car then they cant stop staring at you thinking why dont my car look like that i love it !

** THIS IS MY OPINION PLEASE DONT CURSE ME OUT**

Quote: Originally posted by DynamiqueDick on 02 April 2003

when you have a modded car i used to have a saxo with a kit (moons ago) and u pull up alongside another standard or modified car then they cant stop staring at you thinking why dont my car look like that i love it !
Yea, I get that all the time.

It is personal choice.. but a well chosen kit and mods can make a standard car look millions times better - ANY CAR can be improved in looks!

Daz.