ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Body kitted clio inside! lets hear it guys! haha..

Clio
Photo-0109.jpg

As you can see not quite finished..bored this evening so lets hear it! haha..all coments welcome! :D

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I can see where you're going and if your standard of work is up to scratch, then it will look quite good! :)

BUT! at the minute, it looks absolutley awful.

Clio
Work in progress as u can see, will defo be done properly or i wont want it! haha..nah dont want a sports rep!

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa
each to there own bud, this is what i'am into so i think its good could be doin with a rear spoiler if u ask me;)

Coiley'd Clio PH2
I dont think its too bad to be honest.
its got potential, very smooth!
got the boot smoothed aswell!

as said before, the mirrors dont seem to match very well.

Clio 1.2 billabong
rekon it will look pretty sweet when its done what bumper u got on the front of it? im looking at the mohave kit myself

Clio
The front bumper is a interceptor front bumper but its had quite alot done to it but thats what it started as..Doors are fitted with poppers.

you may know it, clio?
its not that bad, its a work in progress so with a full respray and different alloys will alright i think...

Clio
Dont like the look of dtm mirrors tbh and there tiny! may change the mirrors once the kit and everything is sorted then il decided what i can change. not to sure what rims was just gona refurb them or get sum deep dish 1s..

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Cut your losses now mate. Dont waste your money on modifying cars. This isnt a hate message, This is coming from someone who went down the same route as you, And as a result, 3 years down the line is in a 1.2 Dynamique and not an Evo 9 or an M3.

I was the same as you, couldnt give a f**k about what this forum thought (although my feedback wasnt that bad TBH), Turns out they were all right. Cut your losses and save your money. I imagine your quite young, spend it on beer and slags, I missed doing this cause i was saving to have my petrol cap relocated into my arch, or airbag suspension. All my mates were driving shitters and out every other night and holidaying to the lads places.

Ironically, They have all got better cars than me now.

Static Low
Thats disgraceful.
i hate the alloys !!! everytime i see them on a car .. i cringe.
sorry mate, but very poor effort indeed.:(

Megane 225+
I'm like pretty hammad & I think I just saw it! - for a sec it looked spot on - I'm off for another peep!