ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Body kitted clio inside! lets hear it guys! haha..

Clio
Car will be kept the same colour and maybe at a later date will be sprayed a white. i dont see it as a waste of time or money as i do most of the work myself its a hobble and a skill which i pick up from doing this.
unlike you crazy clio you prob spent all your money cos you got people to do all the work for you which was costly for you.
iv been doing body work for almost a year now so its only materials i have to pay for.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Not something I would want now, maybe 4 years ago though when I couldnt afford insurance on a hot hatch, really doesnt look that bad tbh, everyone is into something different.

Good work :)

Clio
Cheers Greeny! yea every 1 on here seems to just like the 1 style and any thing else to them is just a poo! haha..well i like my car i im doing it the way i like it so it dont bother me what other people think.

1.8 Civic EX
I can see where you're going with that. Not too bad, I think the side skirts maybe need to be a little bigger to bring them as low as the front..

J03

MX5 1.8
looks good, cant wait to see it all finished! think you should post a Work - in - progress thread to spice things up in this boring forum

Clio
its staying silver for the time being, yea the side skirts will be made a little bigger to go with the front bumper that was just a tester to see it if was lower enough to match the bumper.
dont think a work in progress thread would go down well on here! haha..

J03

MX5 1.8
haha i agree.. or well... ul get nothing but '' standard, sell it, burn it etc..'' all that kinda crap.. too many clios on the road.. they all look the same.. very boring

ATS CUP'd Dynamique
i kinda like it ...looks good with smoothed over sidestrips.

every thought of just smoothing over a standard front bumper ?

b/g 182, meg tourer
a lot of hard work looks to have gone into it. and it looks like you have done a top job. well done matey.
just i wouldn't want my car too look like that. each to their own

Clio
cheers as you said each to there own, wanted something different tbh and something not like all the other clios.
Nah smoothing over the normal bumper will look to standard for my likings.