ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Body shop/ wheel refurb Glasgow area

clio 182
Hi,

Looking for a bodyshop in glasgow area to get front bumper resprayed (no cracks or anything, has just been scuffed on corners and badly touched up) and possibly drivers side door (has small fingerprint sized dents on pillar)

There are loads in yell etc but wondered if anyone had any personal reccomendations? Also any idea on prices i should be looking at? Ive been quoted from 160 - 280 for front bumper alone which i thought was a touch steep considering theres no damage.

Secondly I'm after getting my silver 182 wheels refurbed in the cup anthracite colour, again anyone any reccomendations? Ive used chameleon in renfrew before but wasn't massively impressed with their work.

Any reccomendations greatfully recieved!!

Steve

koi

Audi S1
For respray Kenny Laird up in Cambuslang. Done a great job on the scratches I had on my bumper.

For refurb I used Recoat up in Whiteinch. Had a couple of sets done in titanium, think this is a bit darker than the cup anthracite though.

clio 182
Do you know if recoat are still going ?

I've tried phoning but it never connects, I was trying the landline number off google

clio 182
Yeah that's the number I've been trying.

Powdertec sounded good and are fairly local but they couldn't do anything with the centrecaps and wouldn't colourmatch the anthracite to the Renault colour.

It's looking like they gonna have to stay silver and I'm going to have to find a second hand set of anthracite ones.

clio 182
Yeah tried them, they can do it as they paint rather than powdercoat, however I've heard mixed reports of workmanship from other car forums. Some branches get glowing reports but the one in east Kilbride not so good. That's why I was asking to see if anyone had anyfirst hand experiences.

clio 200 /08 subaru
Hi,

Looking for a bodyshop in glasgow area to get front bumper resprayed (no cracks or anything, has just been scuffed on corners and badly touched up) and possibly drivers side door (has small fingerprint sized dents on pillar)

There are loads in yell etc but wondered if anyone had any personal reccomendations? Also any idea on prices i should be looking at? Ive been quoted from 160 - 280 for front bumper alone which i thought was a touch steep considering theres no damage.

Secondly I'm after getting my silver 182 wheels refurbed in the cup anthracite colour, again anyone any reccomendations? Ive used chameleon in renfrew before but wasn't massively impressed with their work.

Any reccomendations greatfully recieved!!

Steve
hi m8 speak to mike at powdertec 07899878300 tell him geo from fife told you to give him a call ,here is the type of quality he does
118-1876_IMG.jpg

129-2993_IMG.jpg

129-2994_IMG.jpg

130-3090_IMG.jpg

132-3207_IMG.jpg

mike is one of the best powdercoaters i have ever seen thats why i gave him my ferrari engine and wheels for tables to do for me
cheers geo

clio 182
Cheers, that does look very impressive! love the table too!

Only issue i'm sure i rang them and they couldn't do anything with the centre caps with them being plastic.

I will give them a ring in the morning and find out for definite.