ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bodywork prices

FOR SALE - Mk1 V6

since powers a no no cos insurance im thinking either bodywork or save for another car.

i want to check out some local bodyshops and was wondering what sort of prices i should be looking at for the following mods

bumpers back and front and fitted
side skirts fitted, blended in
de-handled with soleoid(Spelling??) fitted
de locked
completely flush boot
spoiler fitted and blended in
badboy bonnet with vent
side stripes removed
rear quater panel rust repaired
a full respray in the original colour
if you can give me any individual cost for any of these would be great

Heh, a lot. Bodykit (Front, Back, Sides) about £800 fitted..

Bonnet and Vent, Sprayed and fitted, £450 ish?

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

i got a quote today for respray.....

Bonnet - Both front Wings - Rear Wing panels - NS Door - Front Bumper.

£650 Cash including paint

Thought it was pretty good price.

FOR SALE - Mk1 V6

those prices dont seem to bad, 450 for the bonnet seems a bit too much.

ill have to ask around to see what the garages say

Yep, youll have to see.. I say £450 cus I know someoen who had it done for that..

Ring Type K Styling - they give good prices..

clio sport mk1 golf

i had my clio fully colour coded for £411. They have done an absolutely brilliant job, she looks so so sweet!!!

got done in loughborough, had to wait ages but it was worth the wait. When i figure how to send pics ill post a couple.

nosh and chloe

easy 2grand for that mate!!

im payin 1800 and already had the kit fitted plus got told to c see guy from a mate that gets loadsa of work done there so got a discount,plus another 1 since the guy had my car for 2 weeks b4 he even started

any cheaper and ul be getn a crap job unless u do most of the labour yourself

remember ur saving money since itl just be the outside of the car ul need done providing the rest is in good condition!

also really depends on the bodykit how good a fit it is,do u already have 1 picked out as itl give us a better idea of the price

if its all getn done in a 1r then ul get it cheaper but these are the prices i got quoted as i went along with my car

800 quid for bodykit (mines got done in a diffrent place)

300-delocked doors

100 to get the wiper and skoosh taken from mine

100-spoiler(already had that though)

250- bonnet, got a diffrent 1 in the end and i supplied the vent

200-for side strips removed and flushed

1600-original price for full respray in white with red flip all rust removed

total wouldhave been 3350 and that was with hagling but b4 the discounts! so like i said for what u want done easy 2grand

and on top of that im getn the roof strips removed,16 valver wings sorted,and a couple of minor bits done!!

Myself i wouldnt pay any more than 1.2k. I know loadsa places who could do it for way under 2k and they do a pukka job. Price dont garantee a brilliant job. Seen some cars with ££££s spent and dont look all that.

Kev

1.2k for all that? No way..

I paid that, for two items on there.. and that was at mates rates.

2004 Clio 1.2 16v

i have just spent 3000 on gettin my o2 plate delocked de handle m3 mirrors with push button entry bump strips removed and smoothed tailgate flushed saxo wide arches punto 2 carzone front and rear end smoothed roof extended arches to make light covers extended bonnet all bodywork is smoothed in with no joins oh and got the petrol filler cap moved behind the rear light :) and a respray not bad eh!!!

Quote: Originally posted by JamesG on 04 June 2003

since powers a no no cos insurance im thinking either bodywork or save for another car.

i want to check out some local bodyshops and was wondering what sort of prices i should be looking at for the following mods

bumpers back and front and fitted
side skirts fitted, blended in
de-handled with soleoid(Spelling??) fitted
de locked
completely flush boot
spoiler fitted and blended in
badboy bonnet with vent
side stripes removed
rear quater panel rust repaired
a full respray in the original colour
if you can give me any individual cost for any of these would be great

depends if u wanna drive it down to mine and craigs new bodyshop we use mate,

my bumpers sprayed and fitted was £250

craigs custom bonnet was £240

for my side strips removed and smoothed and pretty much a whole side respray im lookin at bout £250-£300 a side

a full respray will be about £800 but ud get him to do everything at once would be best, then respray at end. he can even make u custom bumpers and skirts and vents if u wanna be well different. hes excellent!

FOR SALE - Mk1 V6

may have to make a trip down to you one saturday morning ben, looked like hed done a good job on urs and craigs and those prices are good.

craigs on about another southampton meet. u could come down in the day time to see him and stay down for the meet, make a day of it.. see the sights!

172 M69 eater

ben j,

where is this bodyshop ur on bout, cus i need somework doin and those prices soon class, is the work good?

ta patty

172 M69 eater

birmingham...

doesnt sound like i am gonna b able to take advantage of this one!!

wanted to pick up a bodykit n have it fitted, maybe i could leave it there while im on holiday....

patty

172 M69 eater

hmmm any cheap yet good bodyshops up here u know of (now bham bodycraft has closed :mad:)

patty