ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bomber's Reliable Savage Supercharged Snorting Slut of a Ph1

Qashcow
Re: Bomber's Savage Supercharged Snorting Slut of a Ph1

Batman and Chinnock picking it up this afternoon and mapping tomorrow. This weekend will either be great or a disaster

Cro

Meg'd r27

Brilliant work on that bomber, i'd looked into other slightly smaller push lock pins but it might just have to be the aero's. Perfect positioning for them, theres a flat piece of metal behind there too as if it was meant to be :)

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror

Good luck for tomorrow mate!

Qashcow

I genuinely cannot eat my breakfast as I feel so sick

Evo 5 RS

Is quisnam est per boost quod valde officium vadum orior oriri ortus supremus ceterus quod lucrum plures pink talea

Last edited:
  Qashcow

Pmsl

Hopefully the floorpan doesn't fall off and I dint blow the welds of the intake!!!

Clio T 314hp c43 AMG

I know how you feel! I was the same at RS tuning on Monday needless to say felt same when I left :( good luck hope it makes good figures

340i
52848b0f-1147-6f29.jpg

Here we go......

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster

Looks shite... Besides it will only get nicked tonight when you park it on the street :p

Evo 5 RS

the car looks terrified :E

It's going to come out of that hole in the floor knowing Kungfu

mso

172 cup supercharged

Bloody good job on your install mate should have given you my car to do! Hope it goes ok on RR,it would be good to compare cars when it's done.

Qashcow

Looks shite... Besides it will only get nicked tonight when you park it on the street :p

Haha, fully insured as of this morning with the sc added. You'd better not be planning to murder me and steal it.

378bhp

It did not make

Qashcow

Bloody good job on your install mate should have given you my car to do! Hope it goes ok on RR,it would be good to compare cars when it's done.

Thanks alot, I really hope it finishes the mapping sesh in one piece. Were sat here with our fingers crossed.

Who has done you sc kit? Mines a mixture of everything really, time will tell how well it lasts

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster

Good luck bomber - Will have a few beers tonight to celebrate. If something goes tits up and you can't make it let me know

So Matt got it started in the end mate? Hope mapping goes ok, looking forward to the next update! :approve:

mso

172 cup supercharged

Thanks alot, I really hope it finishes the mapping sesh in one piece. Were sat here with our fingers crossed.

Who has done you sc kit? Mines a mixture of everything really, time will tell how well it lasts
Ktec done mine would be nice to see what the cars drive like with different maps on them

Qashcow

It's close

2dba55a8.gif

Radical SR8 splitter seems to fit well at least... Won't be taking that home with me though

76d86038.gif

Looking good Dave! That better be 100% when I get back to the UK, which is in about 6 hours ;)

Qashcow

242bhp / 240 torques at 0.43 bar, not making the 0.5 id planned for but that's down to the restrictor. Happy as fook

132fc792.gif

Not too shabby Mr Bomkin! Gotta love that torque, 240 ft/lb :cool:. Enjoy it mate.

CLIO PH1 172

Hope all has gone well on the rr, will that splitter actualy be going on? Looks quality imo

CLIO PH1 172

Good result you must be over the moon mate and your your work as well. Inspiration.

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member

You sure it's the restrictor and not belt slip? I'm sure it should pull power all the way up to the redline, making big numbers tho, bet your chuffed

Good figures! Belt slip is bad news if there is even the slightest present.