ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bondie's 172 - Cookie Remix!

PH2 RS 172 Forsale
Hey guys thought i would start a progress thread so here goes,

Bought a 2001 Silver 172 a couple of weeks ago for just £2k with 12 months MOT & Six months tax. Had a few things onit such as a dual exit exit, ram air filter, lowered on 40mm springs & 182 splitter.

Anyway had a few problem with it running a bit w**k so good old Cookiejnr off here helped me out!

So today it has had a full service, check over and matched inlets. Took us allday but my god it runs as sweet as a nut now! Torque is emense and the smoothness thru the gears is alot better! Thanks mate highly recommend his matched inlets service ive had mine painted lime green too looks sweet with my carbon cover, also took off the Ram airfilter and poped on a standard air box with soon to have ITG Pannel filter along with Magnecore leads.

Been busy with all that but still had time to refurb a set of 17' OZ Superturismos in gunmetal grey, which look hot!

This week im going to add lime green brake calipers and diamonds for the wheels along with all badge in green and boot badges in grey!

Bondie

Pic's up 2morro guys

182 trophy
car looks loverly with those wheels on.

be good to see it on sunday with all badges in green and finished engine bay!!

Fair play, he has done some good inlets and he knows what he is on about!

PH2 RS 172 Forsale
Pics up:-

Image0093.jpg

Image0092.jpg

Image0094.jpg

Image0095.jpg

Image0096.jpg

Image0091.jpg

Bondie

PH2 RS 172 Forsale
Did have mate a few months back but had to sell it due to moving out but managed to get this for £2k

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Good work!

I bet your glad you got a silver one now winters here! I f**king hate black cars in the winter.

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
Where have you been even i know he sold that a few months back. anyway i see rich has to be worried about you doing cars

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Where have you been even i know he sold that a few months back. anyway i see rich has to be worried about you doing cars

I'm not down with the kids anymore mate!

I only come on here now to ask questions about mine or to spam in general chat.

I must try harder... :rasp:

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not down with the kids anymore mate!

I only come on here now to ask questions about mine or to spam in general chat.

I must try harder... :rasp:

Na nor me i only come on here now and again when MS gets boring, oh an to see or avator :rasp:

Clio 172 RS2
You should do the wingmirors black or grey too.

Will do mines soon, not with paint but a vinyl foil wrap.
And don the carbon bullets!