ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bonnet respray

Iceberg 172
Iv got a massive dent in my bonnet and the first port of call was to buy a new bonnet the same colour (iceberg silver) after looking into it it's become difficult trying to get one that colour, so plan B was to buy a different colour bonnet e.g red and get it sprayed silver, so what in asking is does anyone have an idea how much it would cost to get a bonnet resprayed?

Phase 1 172, boxster
If you don't mind a slight journey to weybridge way I could do it for you for cheaper than most bodyshop prices :)

Sorry to but in on your thread but I'm also interested possibly if Stryker can give a good price? I'm in Guildford and am in a similar position as the OP.
Thanks, Ollie

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Why dont you have the dent taken out?

You will be amazed and a de-dent guys work.

Iceberg 172
beme9upa.jpg

Looks like the muppet who has had it before tried poppin the dent out and cut a square out under the bonnet but by doing this he has melted the paint work, hence why there is a sticker over it

inferno 182.
Paul Daniels aint doing that dent let alone a dent man!! will repair but rally needs flicking across the wings for colour!

Renault Clio 172 Cup
i had a simular dent on my bonnet i got it removed by a pdr guy in my area for £60 better then paying £400 for a dent removal and respray by renault

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
i had a simular dent on my bonnet i got it removed by a pdr guy in my area for £60 better then paying £400 for a dent removal and respray by renault

Was he indian and make a 206 out of scrap metal for a car advert?

Phase 1 172, boxster
Omg that was an amazing advert! That was the short space in history when 206's were considered to be cool!