ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Boomerang Game Rentals.. Anyone?

Well since loveFilm have retardedly decided to stop the best bit about their subscription; game rentals, I'm looking around for a service which will fit the bill..

Boomerang Rentals have come up.. Anybody a member with these? Don't wanna give them my details if they're gonna be awful!

Goliath I
I'm also in the hunt for a new game rental company since Lovefilm will be stopping it soon.

I think I'm gonna hang on though before I commit a subscription with another company, want to see how next gen rental will play out (if at all)

Meh, next gen doesn't bother me as I'm in no rush to get one.. Just loved the idea I could rent a game as long as I wanted with LoveFilm... Don't wanna sign up with a company I've never heard of before unless people have good reviews if you get me!?

Goliath I
Yeah, the service with Lovefilm was excellent and never once had a problem with them. Even when I lost 2 discs they wavered the fine. You end playing games you never even think about buying!

I had a look but nothing matched the price and quantity Lovefilm had been offering :(

Exactly, I was playing all sorts of stuff like Portal 2 and Hitman, games I wouldn't spend £40 on..

Just a shame that the best option on LoveFilm has been taken away, downgraded the package to the cheapest Instant one as that's all I use it for now really!