ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Boot build wanted - Bristol £££'s waiting!

A black one
Where can I get a false floor boot build put in my Clio?? I'm in Bristol, I've had bad experiences with Sextons before and now Uplands are d1cking me about changing their quotes and they tried to tell me I'll need my car re-wiring when I know I don't!

What I want is a false floor putting in the boot, amps underneath stealth style (with enough air getting to them for performace) and I need my new sub & amp wiring up, and the sub placed ina suitable place to gain best SQ. The car is already wired up with 4awg for the sub with all the RCA etc in place. It's just a smart stealth install I require.

May need some sound deadening too but I need advice on how much dynamat I need and this can be done when the false floor is done.

Anybody know anyone willing to do this for me? What's your price? I'm willing to travel/help/learn. :)

muz

big fat japanese bus
I wouold do for beer and food mate but I live so bloody far away! (In stirling, central Scotland)