ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bora Whoring..

Majority of VAG boys have wheels which are equal value if not more than the car! Amount of £1000 cars on Edition 38 with BBS RS's etc etc... People bum them because they've got nice wheels... the car is still a shitter which is s**t to drive but hey, if that's what they're in to!

Cliosport members are out with that tarring brush again ;)

My splits are worth half of what my Mk1 scirocco was bought for and my BM has steel wheels that cost half the value I paid for it :approve:.. What ever floats your boat.. I <3 Wheels

Back on topic... Moaaaaar pics tom :approve:

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I'll have to get pics the weekend when my car hasnt got 400 miles of dirt on..lol

c8fcde1e.jpg

Thats one pic but as its dirty and on a iphone you cant really see the pokes. (note this was taken about 10 mins ago and no snow! Must be the only place in the UK at the mo! haha)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah tis much better mate. You like the red? Many people say they hate the idea of a red bora then see it and like it..lol

Just ordered me some 312mm TT front brakes and a new half leather Toledo Interior.

_MG_0613.jpg

_MG_0618.jpg

Electric too! All for the grand sum of a £100 in mint condition. Much better option than the recaros imo! :D

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Well its no race car so doesnt need extreme seats...and the MK4 Recaros arent actually that comfy and cost far far too much. My later spec "sport" seats feel nicer than the Recaro's..lol

Listerine & Poledo
Toledo interior eh?

They're a bit good, the electric memory versions were taken out of later versions though because they had a habit of going duff.

Still, V5's FTW

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
These are electric but not memory. Just back and forward really..lol! I just could beleive the price when i spoke to the bloke. Sold! haha

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Ffffuuuu.jpg

I've been searching for a nice interior for ages! All £500+ :( Hate you.

E36 Coupe & Mk4 Golf
Im also interested in interior if jason does not take it. Car looks really good!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Think this pic shows you why not to use a sponge! ;)

Nice car though.

Haha I don't actually use a sponge and the paints good nick. That's the iPhone struggling the sun. I couldn't be assed to use my proper cam.

And cheers chaps. My new brakes should arrive next week. :)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers chaps. Im happy now and not going to be playing with the ride. Just had it 4 wheel "Frickin" laser alligned too which has made no end of difference!

Just want me brakes to arrive now..:(

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
312MM TT brakes have arrived and been fitted. They seem much betterer and fill the wheels a bit better. :)

c597c1c9.jpg

1c4b11ea.jpg

Not the best pics. My 4mortion rear valance has just arrived also, just in time for my visit to Charlie at prospeed on Monday. Having a cat back made for it. Going with a silance system as im old but will make the rear end look much better imo - :)

4873676490_fd9458bc46_z.jpg

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers chaps. Its getting somewhere now. Not looks wise but goes and stops pretty well. Next up is bodywork and new wheels but that can wait for our nice winter to be over.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Nope thats not my car. Its exactly the same as mine will be come Monday.

Ph-reebone, really not sure what to do tbh! Its paining my brain. I almost ordered some Rota's the other day then bottled it as they cheap and becoming common. I just dont know..lol

Im going to order some R32 skirts and not sure whether to R32 the front or get a US strip..

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I so nearly ordered a set of White Grids the other week. Bottled it for the same reason!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Its been done but corvette turbines and the chrome bits on the trims would make it epic

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Ph-reebone, really not sure what to do tbh! Its paining my brain. I almost ordered some Rota's the other day then bottled it as they cheap and becoming common. I just dont know..lol
Im going to order some R32 skirts and not sure whether to R32 the front or get a US strip..

i will have a think with regards to wheels, i spose it all depends on fundage really. you are right, rota's are becoming very common on VAG's now.
with regards to the front end, i would personally say get the US/JAP rub strip on there, for the change it makes the price is unbelievable, plus its not an R32 so lets not try and impersonate it. (but its up to you)

Grids is what i almost bought.
car015.jpg

and whilst we are on the subject of the front end, can you give me the EXACT details of how he has his plate mounted, i need to get mine re-mounted asap.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
i will have a think with regards to wheels, i spose it all depends on fundage really. you are right, rota's are becoming very common on VAG's now.
with regards to the front end, i would personally say get the US/JAP rub strip on there, for the change it makes the price is unbelievable, plus its not an R32 so lets not try and impersonate it. (but its up to you)

and whilst we are on the subject of the front end, can you give me the EXACT details of how he has his plate mounted, i need to get mine re-mounted asap.

Yeah i'm going to go US front and i need some R32 skirts. Im pretty sure he's just bonded it to the standard grill but with a spare to swap over. I'll txt him now though.

Also managed to get my 4mo rear valence and exhaust on yesterday. Went to Prospeed in Cardiff following their rep they have and i must say i'm very impressed. Exhaust is exactly how i wanted. Quiet with no gas and a nice deep note when you do. When cruising you'd think it was standard. :D I've just got to go and get it a sitting a little higher but with the weather yesterday i had no chance to hang around! A 45min journey took me 5 hours! haha!

Not the best pic but

827f131a-1.jpg