ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bora Whoring..

Iceberg 172
Cheers bud. I do need a camera though. Iphones are crap at the best of times.

It is ulitmate comfort and quite quick really too. There's not much that will "leave" it on a d/c. But then its not the fastest car. Its quicker than a focus ST and holds with a collegues E46 M3 cab so that will do.

Yeah right does it hold with a BMW m3! You in a dream world

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
What power is it running?

Can I buy it?!

The same mate so pretty much 250. I'm going to drive it later and if I don't I'll let you know.

Cheers bud. I do need a camera though. Iphones are crap at the best of times.

It is ulitmate comfort and quite quick really too. There's not much that will "leave" it on a d/c. But then its not the fastest car. Its quicker than a focus ST and holds with a collegues E46 M3 cab so that will do.

Yeah right does it hold with a BMW m3! You in a dream world

Ok mate. Do you think I make stuff up for the benefit of CS yeah? Lol! I didnt say a normal M3 I said a cab. Go work out what bhp per tonne they are and then look into this car. I'll await your apologie.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Lol at people not reading properly before they post.. Classic CS

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Personally, I wouldn't buy it back. You must of had your reason for selling it and I think if you buy it back it won't really feel like a new car, it will just feel like one you sold a few months ago. Lol

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Although the exterior has been looked after the car isnt running nice. Had the oil light flash so suspect the oil pump is on its way out and then turbo is boosting far too much. Walk away and good luck to whoever owns it. I give it a month.

Iceberg 172
The same mate so pretty much 250. I'm going to drive it later and if I don't I'll let you know.

Ok mate. Do you think I make stuff up for the benefit of CS yeah? Lol! I didnt say a normal M3 I said a cab. Go work out what bhp per tonne they are and then look into this car. I'll await your apologie.

Done the 'maths' sir and your family car is still slow on paper compared to an m3 cab! Don't feed me rubbish like oh but it's been remapped lol, BMW m3 vs bora! Phaha makes me laugh

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Done the 'maths' sir and your family car is still slow on paper compared to an m3 cab! Don't feed me rubbish like oh but it's been remapped lol, BMW m3 vs bora! Phaha makes me laugh

Just a remap? ok. A M3 cab is only 214bhp per tonne.

I dont own it anymore anyway.

Yep this a shame

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

Because of the fact you've come across as very very rude for no reason what so ever, I have done some digging myself.. (off google so may not be 100% accurate)

M3 Cab: 1,759 kgs + 320bhp.

Tom's Bora: 1318kg + 250bhp.

Anyone care to work that out?

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I had fun with an m3 and it wasn't impressive but then again his traction control wasn't turned off I don't think lol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

Because of the fact you've come across as very very rude for no reason what so ever, I have done some digging myself.. (off google so may not be 100% accurate)

M3 Cab: 1,759 kgs + 320bhp.

Tom's Bora: 1318kg + 250bhp.

Anyone care to work that out?

182bhp per ton for the M3, 189bhp per ton for the Bora.

For future reference Dan, Power/Weight x 1000.

Mr Iceberg, I think you owe Tom an apology. For being rude for no reason AND for being wrong.