ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bora Whoring..

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers chaps! Im trying to keep it OEM looking other than the wheels hopefully when the weathers sorted. :)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
f**k me, the snow has done some work on mine. It's all clogged up my gear linkage. This morning it took 3 jugs of hot water to melt it. No Engine tray FTL. My mate zi lost his aux belt cos of the snow build up.

You still got your engine tray in? If not have you seen the snow build up under the bonnet yet?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Naa, but my windscreen did :eek:.

3 jugs of hot, one of cold. Combo I use on the doors to get them open, usually works. But I chucked some hot on the windscreen then didn't wash it off with cold earlier. DOH!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers chaps. Starting to get happier with it now. Just needs new wheels and a hybrid tubby. I'm going to start collecting the parts like injectors etc all ready.

Jason i dont have a undertray but apart from ice scrapping the bottom of my car ive not noticed anything? I've not looked tbh though! haha! It is a bit of a plow.

Phreebone, i spoke to Kyle with the Golf. As i said its basically a spare insert which he has used a bit of angle iron to make a bracket and secured the plate to that. When it comes to not wanting the plate it just pops out and he has another. Job Done.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
A little update, not much happening at the moment but as the engine is at the maximum power output for its wee turbo i'm stating to sort the handling out a bit. So the 312mm front TT brakes are on there and i have some 256mm vented rears off TT on route. rather than the tiny standard solid rears.

Ive got a R32 ARB to go on which goes under the d/s rather than over -

IMG00526-20100823-1327.jpg

I decided to give the engine bay a bit of a clean. Im also in the process of replacing my old crappy hoses with silicone numbers.

Before (minus fmic and it was actually dirtier than this haha)

d3194db3.jpg

After

3f653348.jpg

And the car got a clean

3c6b3e91.jpg

a3d98fc0.jpg

You can tell im into cleaning by my top quality bucket..haha

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers Chris mate. Even though its kinda oem its scary thinking what i've changed and spent..

Ph-ree - As above mate..;) "Ph-eebone, i spoke to Kyle. As i said its basically a spare insert which he has used a bit of angle iron to make a bracket and secured the plate to that. When it comes to not wanting the plate it just pops out and he has another. Job Done."

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Great little thread mate.

Really liking this car.

(p.s Get a proper camera!)

Cheers bud. I do need a camera though. Iphones are crap at the best of times.

Damn you VAG boys, really want a nice boosted cruiser now :( lol

It is ulitmate comfort and quite quick really too. There's not much that will "leave" it on a d/c. But then its not the fastest car. Its quicker than a focus ST and holds with a collegues E46 M3 cab so that will do.

ah cheers boys, i remember you saying now,
i will carry on without...lol

Good man! haha

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
God knows. 80mm ish? Its as low as the coilovers allow. They advertise 100mm but im not so sure.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Well ive got a kitty of bits to fit, still got some anni skirts. A momo team steering wheel. Front poly bushes. I have a pile but ive managed to fit my boost gauge..

b1181725.jpg

booost.jpg

Almost oem..:) (PS sticker bomb s**te soon to be gone)

Its getting details sunday too so should look a little more red that this -

DSCF2079.jpg

DSCF2073.jpg

New lower and redder pics to follow.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
To be honest it is pretty red and people always comment its "Shiny" but it has swirl marks which my wee mits cant get rid of..A mate said he'd do it for £20.00 and his cus will get some pics with his SLR>

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Not updated this a fair while. Lots has gone on. Anni skirts, wind deflectors, adjustable rear shocks. Latest RR @ 247bhp and 268ft/lbs. New turbo next.

s**t pic but its latest state -

cb99f076.jpg

My new £130.00 bargain! £1599.00RRP sat nav, parrot etc Kenwood double din unit

3c8acd49.jpg

70adb2a3.jpg

Still awaiting to fit my Momo team wheel i have sat here..

What mods is the engine currently running on Tom? RR my Badger 5 TIP and remap the other day with 269 output. Forgotten the torque but similar figures I think.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Nice.

Not a fan of the wind deflectors though.

Thanks mate. Im not 100% apart from i love them on the mway when its raining. I run on hot so like to be able to have the window open..haha

Epic car, only just noticed you have the same seats as mine.

Ballin' indeed.

Knows it. Cheers mate.

What mods is the engine currently running on Tom? RR my Badger 5 TIP and remap the other day with 269 output. Forgotten the torque but similar figures I think.

Now your testing me..haha

Revo Stage 2a custom remap by Bill @ Badger 5
Forge 007p diverter valve.
N249 Bypass
N75 "J" Valve
Forge turbo intake pipe
CAI
Custom 2.75 exhaust.
3" decat front pipe
Custom front mounted intercooler
4 Bar fuel pressure regulator

Maybe more..i cant think right now..Thats on Bills rollers too.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I'm getting another soon mate! TDI though. Think I'm going air ride.

Love yours.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
WTFs wrong with you?!

Love the car Tom, as Liam said though I'm unsure on the wind deflectors.

I know, ANOTHER car. But I have a new job in MK so it kinda warrents jacking in an unreliable V6 fo ra better nick TDI. And I loved my Bora.

Wind deflectors are for ballers. Make a huge difference!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I'm getting another soon mate! TDI though. Think I'm going air ride.

Love yours.

Good man. I'd love air ride tbh and did think about it but with mine having a fair whack of power and now handling well im enjoying it for what it is.

What you going for? 130? I test drove one the other week and they go well. Im just not ready to convert to diesel..haha