ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bord of my car

ok back on topic - Mk2 Ph1 Clio with either the of 1.6 lumps can be had quite cheap now, put some Eibach Prolines on and you'll love it forever! Well i did mine.

get on autotrader. probably get an early one for about that money (r reg) Wouldnt worry about the mileage too much as long as its done less than 12k a year. Older, low mileage cars can be more troublesome as they arent always serviced annually. As long as service history is in good order you'll be fine!

clio mk1
mite get insured on the clio an do cheap or free mods ( wink wink ;) if anyone feels generous) an get a project car to do up for when i get some no claims

LY R26
not being funny,
don't buy a VTR unless you want a cheap runaround.
VTS is a more entertaining Saxo,

parts for them are hella cheap and you get a lot of car for your money as they're worth peanuts nowdays.

Depends, do you want a fun nimble car
or just a car with a bit more poke to plod around in?

clio mk1
i like the vts but it i was gona get somthin like that i would get the 106 gti, also its the insurance, ( group 14 i think) be suprised if i coud afor the vtr lol, i woud realy like to buy my mates 106 xsi off him but there about group 10 an it only a 1.4, but it is cool lol