ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bored of clio 172 !

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member

i change my car every few months coz i get bored! i have had a evo 4, 2x evo 7, ctr 2 x 172s and a cup in the last year! whats next! i have my car (black 52, 2003 172) and couple of grand! But i want turbo power again but not at the cost of another evo :sick: any ideas?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member

thought about a s3, but u have to spend quite alot to get a good one. Then you might as well buy another evo. !72 turbo sounds good. Might have to drop down to a mk1 172 to afford the turbo and all the other mods, brakes, suspension etc, + there is no confirmed cost

[Edited by Ant1 on 12 August 2004 at 5:04pm]

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member

what! bikes! i would kill my self. What about roamers 172 with TBs. is he still selling it?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member

i had a 7 than a 4 than another 7. Fiat coupe might get a lookin

VW Golf 1.8 T GTi Anniversary edition.

My mate has one in red and looks the nuts with 18 inch Chrome wheels.

180 bhp too.

Fook me, thats a lot of cars in a short space of time. All of a sudden I dont feel so bad having only owned my old Impreza for a year (around half of which I spent the other end of the country !)

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member

its a bit like women (no offence to the lady viewers) theres a new model out everyweek :D & i like to try different things. i will pm roamer later on tonight about his 172. I really like 172s but i am so BORED of the power.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member

it is quick into you get used to it. Than to get it go any faster comes the unreliable power gain plus the extra ££££££ to do it