ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bored of Studying - A few update pics! (NO 56K!!)

Clio f7r Trackcar
Just a few update pics of the hybrid, while im bored outa my teeth studying for my last uni exam for the summer! This car always puts a smile on my face...even when im not driving it!

Pics were taken a few weeks back...and now my J plate clio has a twin - bayliss's track car! Although my cage is yet to be painted and put in!

Whats been done recently i hear you ask....

1)Polycarbonate (Flexi-Glass) Windows with fixed rear 1/4's!
2)Inside painted white! What a trend setter i am! ;)
3)Stereo removed
4)All possible remnants of sound deadening removed! (including the horrible stuck on stuff on the floor and boot!)
5)Bought a clio cup OMP rollcage...just need to get some time to paint it and weld it into the car!

Enjoy...

Clio16.jpg

Clio15.jpg

Clio14.jpg

Clio13.jpg

Clio12.jpg

Clio11.jpg

Clio10.jpg

Clio9.jpg

Clio8.jpg

Clio7.jpg

Clio6.jpg

Clio5.jpg

Clio4.jpg

Clio3.jpg

Clio2.jpg

Clio1.jpg

Clio f7r Trackcar
rex said:
Looks quality! What sparco harnesses you using? need to get some.
3point 2 inch non fia's?

correctomundo!

If you can wait a month or so ill have these for sale for v cheap! I need to get some 3 inch FIA beasties!

Striped track ****
love it awsome car you got there fella ever little detial is spot on even the 1.2 badge lol

where did you get them door cards from :D

Clio f7r Trackcar
I dont need....but i want 3" harnesses with FIA for when im using the car for hillclimbs etc. Im doing everything properly, so mite as well keep going that way! There is no rush at the moment though! I still use it as a daily driver! ;)

Carbon door cards are a "one-off" from carbonnut. They no longer exist!

Painted using rattle cans! Took a LOT of effort prepping, and priming before i could even start to paint the white coats on. I should have got a proper spray gun, but kinda underestimated just how much paint was needed!

S2000
Looking good mate. Also, I would be very interested in the harnesses mate, as I think I'll strip the 16v interior if I keep it. How cheap is cheap? PM me if you want.

Clio f7r Trackcar
Maz - J824 TEC

donsrno1 - Will be around £60 for both. Cant let them go for much less than that! They are MINT condition, less than a year old. No wear or marks on them anywhere.

Thanks for the comments guys n girls.....last day of study begins...... :(

Tungy
That's gorgeous mate. Love the carbon fibre door cards where did you get them from? White willy wheels look beaut too.

Clio f7r Trackcar
carbon copy said:
p**n.

perfection imo. i take it that it's running F7R now then?

looks sweet. :)

Chris

Yeah has done even before i got it. F7P's are slow! ;)

Martin. had it before me, and i think it belonged to someone on here before that. Original plate was MAZ 6448, but Maz now has that! ;)

It's a quick un as well posting a 14.123sec 1/4mile time back in april.

Striped track ****
is that on coilovers if so what are they looks mint mate love it must be bright at night though