ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Born of fustration!!

clio 172 cup
Having put a pipercross induction kit onto my 172 Cup i get nothing but grief on a morning, car chugs and is flat under acceleration until it has got warmed up. Some one suggested air/fuel mixture wrong. Am ready to put standard box back in unless some one has a better idea?

is it much worse than it was with the OE filter? this is what they do until the cold start fuelling has switched to normal running (shouldn't take long) but it seems to vary in severity between cars

Last edited:
  182 (Conversion)
I've got an open Pipercross and it's a dog when cold, worse in the wet for some reason.

Then once it's done its chug it's OK.

clio 172 cup
hum sounds just like mine as it's an open one too, intresting to know if its all open filters and whether closed ones are ok, would like to hear peoples view. am having a diagnostic sensor but in the exhaust on Fri to c if mixture is ok