ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bothwell street, glasgow 172 cup with 182 exhausts?

most strange site seen in a while, sunday 1.10.2006, private plate spelling pamela i think, 172 cup with 182 rear bumper and exhausts, silver grill on front

ST
Aye i've seen this a few times......IIRC its a 172 cup with 182 bits..it has xenons too IIRC..

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
^ i thought it was 'if i remember correctly' each to their own i suppose ;)

ST
Ross M said:
^ i thought it was 'if i remember correctly' each to their own i suppose ;)

Guess it could mean both??

Anyways yeah that extreme is quite smart tho tints are a bit dark.....down 60mm too by the looks of it...girl drives it...

RenaultSport clio 172 Cup
Yeah that's my car. It wos my dad's work that owned it and I was thinking about buying it but said I liked the 182's better cos of the exhaust. So my dad modified it for me. He knows a guy that buys lots of write off 182's and owns a scrap yard, so it was easy enough for him. Don't think it was too expensive but was a bit of a pain I think, cos 172's have a spare wheel carrier but 182's don't. Not that I'm a mechanic but I think it went sumthin like that lol