ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bought a 172 Cup

RenaultSport clio Cup 172
Just bought a Renault Clio Sport 172 Cup.. Is what i was after apart from it has a single exhaust like a standard clio does. So am after the twin pipe exhaust and obviously the modified bumper to compensate for the exhausts. Know nothing about where to get stuff from so am wondering if anybody can help????

For a 182 lookalike exhaust, i think you can get them from K-tec Racing.

Cant remember the web address, so just google them. I dont think they are cheap though. And they use the existing bumper and will cut holes in it.

Not too fussed about price to be honest... Have saved for a fair while and got the car a lot cheaper than I had budgeted for.. Would like to look elsewhere too as may find it cheaper...
Thanks for the help..

cock mobile.
You will not be able to fit the 182 exhaust, it will not fit because of the spare wheel bay.

K-Tec do an exhaust; you could get one custom made, if you can find somewhere willing to make one that complicated.

Tube Torque in Macclesfield are meant to be good.. Not sure it's worth the hassle tho... Might go for a more performance one rather than the looks...