ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bought a clio today!

Well... i took a 1.2 16v for a test drive today, obviously wasnt as quick as the 205 xs i had, but was really impressed by all the gadgets n stuff, i liked the handling, so i thought what the hell.. lets go for the 0% finance deal on the dynamique! Its coming over in 4 weeks time from france, and I got it in black with metallic paint. Really excited.. and lookin forward to posting on here etc...

Mr2 Roadster

You can post from now...

No need to wait, welcome to the club fella.

Any questions you have shall be answered by this friendly lot!

Mr2 Roadster

Quote: Originally posted by Hippychick on 29 May 2003

Mine comes in 6 days :D

Thats some satying power, My bird likes me to make her wait an hour or two at most... ;)

Welcome to the forum mate, a bit of advice when you collect it check it over VERY THOROUGHLY, I picked mine up when it was raining and found out it had bubbles down the edge of the bonnet a couple of weeks later. I wouldnt have accepted it if id known!

yeah, check the sunroof doesnt rattle and there arent any other rattles or squeaks. Apart from that, HAPPY MOTORING! They are great cars, loads of fun and well speccd!