ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bradshaws clio 1.2 mk2

clio 1.2 mk2 phase 1
picked my clio up last week paid £480 with no tax or mot which i dont think is to bad part from the odd tiny scratch its in very good nick. i was to impatient to wait a couple of days to take it to my normal garage so took it to a place ive never been before near my work . anyway a few hours later went to pick the car up thinkin it would have failed on a few small probs and he hands me over half a trees worth of paper well 4 pages ;) failed it on 12 probs and 17 advis .as you can imagine i didnt go back for a retest and wont be go bk again. took it to my garage a couple of days later and he failed it on 4 things horn, winder wiper, rear seatbelt and right rear wheel bearings which was much been than the first results :cool: a quick trip to my local motor factors got me both wheel bearings for the back for £25 . started to take the drum of the back to replace the bearings and it literally cracked in 2 !!!!!!:confused: so off to the scrapyard we went and was very happy to get a brake drum, seatbelt and horn for £15. anyway fitted the stuff and took it back for a retest and it went staight through ;););) once the tax was sorted i was on the road.

this is how it looked when i got it

334n53c.gif

nv9oxe.jpg

clio 1.2 mk2 phase 1
(update 2/3/2011)

first few mods

2exo7qu.jpg

qzn5hs.jpg

24yolr6.jpg

17inch aerospeed rsgt alloys wheels with 4 good tyres £150

25fub6v.jpg

sprayed the front and rear badges gloss black

2m2wgsm.jpg

acbnyg.gif

b6yijt.gif

alpine headunit £50

2hd89w8.jpg

next on the list

team heko wind deflectors
smaller aerial
black dash to replace the shitty blue one
tint lights all round

a low one
The wheels are too big, 16" at most mate.

Colour code
lowered
dynamique spoiler
dual optic headlights
front fog lights
ph2 rear lights

youll be well on your way to a smart clio.

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
oh dear :( had potential as a standard car.... now just looks kinda 'chaved'.... still savable though!

set of standard renault alloys 15/16" then get some springs 40/60mm

clio 1.2 mk2 phase 1
inno inno lol they are big but just wanted summat put me on for the time being any the chavvy look is defo summat im not after . i though about lowering it as they wont look so bad then but they scrape already a bit so that would make it worse let see how things go might win the roll over this weekend

clio 1.2 mk2 phase 1
not thought of gumtree lol there on swapz.co.uk but dont like any offered yet wnt these alloys but smaller lol

clio 1.2 mk2 phase 1
update 13/03/11

just a small update bough a few bits today

hammerite (hammered green) paint
t cut scratch remover (green)
some desent polish and cleaning pads

2hp57r6.jpg

decided paint the drums first didnt have enough time to paint the calipers as i only finished wrk late

v8mu74.jpg

313t1fk.gif

2rf4y2g.gif

209htmu.jpg

will be doin the calipers in the week

and yeah the cars mingin at the min lol needs a good wash

im lookin for some alloys now 15inch dynamic so hopefully have some soon

clio 1.2 mk2 phase 1
UPDATE 23/03/11

new alloys taken off a clio billabong 04 reg

25eybo2.jpg

phase 2 rear lights (brand new in the wrapping £20)

711wua.gif

xb9s14.jpg

got the tyres took off the rims only cost me £8 which aint bad heres a pic ready for the refurb

2iu2dud.jpg

clio 1.2 mk2 phase 1
UPDATE 24/6/2011

DECIDED ON A NEW COLOUR THEME GREEN AND ORANGE :)

SPRAYED THE WHEEL DIAMONDS AND DUST CAPS
ademv6.jpg

ON THE CAR
6i5x8m.gif

ALSO SPRAYED THE REAR BADGES AND REPLACED A COUPLE OF STICKERS
2r7bp7q.jpg

ANOTHER NEW STICKER
zk6gev.jpg

BEST OF ALL MY NEW POWER FLOW EXHAUST BOUGHT FOR THE GRAND TOTAL OF 99P LOL GOTTA LOVE EBAY
10oqxcw.jpg

BMW 535d
99p what a bargin. not a huge fan of the new wheels, should have gone for some 1*2 alloys. but good progress :D