ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

brake help please

Nissan 350z + 206 Dturbo
hi lads a women pulled out on me yesterday on a crossroads which resulted on me braking so harshley and me actually pooing myself:quiet:.
women carried on as though i wasnt even there apart from a trucker that seen every thing nd he started huling abuse to her lol .....
Now though my brakes are making a horrible noise ive looked and its scored the disc on the drivers side its down to the metal only on that side !!!

will it be ok if i put new pads in and what pads do you recomend and where will deliver them asap

cheers lads

opps edit lol

car is 182 ff 2004

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
must have been some hard stopping you be doing.
can you fit them yourself?
a bod might want t obump this to the suspention and brakes section of technical. might get more replys.

if youve scored the disc, then you might need a new one of them too. i think a new pairs is about £60 iirc.

Now though my brakes are making a horrible noise ive looked and its scored the disc on the drivers side its down to the metal only on that side !!!

will it be ok if i put new pads in and what pads do you recomend and where will deliver them asap
Personaly for most people stock are fine £45 for pads New disk are about £60 is you look round and with bled brakes thet superb for most people.

If the disks are scored then you need to chnage them othersie if you want to save the money just fit the pads I'd check the diks for wear and chnage them though if you can afford if there not scrated even.