ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brake Kit for 182 Needed

R26
Im looking for a full front brake setup, but im looking for deals, not so much just cheap deals, but full packages (discs, pads, braided hoses, fluid) does anyone have/know of any sweet deals at the moment? cheers

500 Twinair
Try ktec, jamsport or kam racing for brake package deals, brembo hc's or max's, ferodo ds2500 pads and uprated brake lines.

Da

Less
I've got Brembo Max HC discs, Mintex pads, braided lines and Castrol Super fluid, an excellent setup in my opinion and set me back around £200 all in (I fitted it all myself).

Package wise I think K-Tec is probably your best bet, they have some good offers.

R26
I've got Brembo Max HC discs, Mintex pads, braided lines and Castrol Super fluid, an excellent setup in my opinion and set me back around £200 all in (I fitted it all myself).

Package wise I think K-Tec is probably your best bet, they have some good offers.

That sounds like the sort of setup im after dude, going to have a shop around and find the best prices on all them items, then just find someone to fit it all... its a nightmare round here :\

Da

Less
I bought nearly everything from eBay seperately mate - the discs were about £100 delivered from GSF on eBay. The lines were about £50 delivered and the pads were about £50 for the full set, fronts and rears.

The fluid I got from Opie Oils on here, I forget how much it cost but it wasn't expensive :)

Oh and I got an eezibleed kit for about £20 from Halfords.

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
Im looking for a full front brake setup, but im looking for deals, not so much just cheap deals, but full packages (discs, pads, braided hoses, fluid) does anyone have/know of any sweet deals at the moment? cheers

we've got some club deals on brake packages at the moment:
http://www.kamracing.co.uk/club-discounts-63/cliosport-net-426/

I can work out a bundle deal especially for you from any of the parts in our range. Just send me a pm with what pads discs etc you'd prefer and if you want a colour coating and zinc plated or stainless fittings on the brake hoses.

We have some omp clear hoses (discontinued item) and the old format exact hoses (more work to fit) in a few colours that we're looking to clear so may be able to give savings over and above normal. We can also supply Hel, Goodridge and the new format Exact brake lines.

R26
we've got some club deals on brake packages at the moment:
http://www.kamracing.co.uk/club-discounts-63/cliosport-net-426/

I can work out a bundle deal especially for you from any of the parts in our range. Just send me a pm with what pads discs etc you'd prefer and if you want a colour coating and zinc plated or stainless fittings on the brake hoses.

We have some omp clear hoses (discontinued item) and the old format exact hoses (more work to fit) in a few colours that we're looking to clear so may be able to give savings over and above normal. We can also supply Hel, Goodridge and the new format Exact brake lines.

Ill fire a PM through soon :)