ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

brakes

2.0 Auris
Is my brakes knackered?the make a grinding sound at low speed but the stop ok pads are only half worn about 3 months ago had the checked.Dose anybody know where i can get wheel bearings?rear ones for a 2001 1.2.thanks

Wheel breaings are very unlily to have gone unless you've got loads of lowering and/or loads of miles.

2.0 Auris
Back wheel bearings need changing sounds like gravel in the back wheels the noise is coming from the front but goes when there warm i guess after a drive

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
motor factors will stock the rear wheel bearings. but id get a garage to do them unless ur handy.

brakes. i would have the fluid changed. if this does not improve it then have all the disks and pads checked.. if there ok then have the garage check the servo , master cylinder etc

2.0 Auris
It seems fine now surprise surprise brakes good just been to order back wheem bearings 36 quid for two